Arghhh sometimes I really think that thinking is bad for me >.> the more I think more more I feel -.- when I actually stop and reflect back...I realized a lot more things and also discover many other things about ppl
There's my own father getting on my nerves somehow -.- keep calling and calling me and then asking me stupid question...even in same house just that I inside my room -.- he had to call my Hp how fked up is that >.>
Another thing I realize when the sch started is another part of my frd that I have not seen before holidays yet...o well no point digging further since its none of my problem -.-
Humans are such realistic creatures >.> when we need those around us we seems to be able to turn to them for help without feeling 'paiseh' somehow -.- yet when they need us in return, to some it might be 'Oh I see'... end of story, they had taken no action and next time trouble arises, they turn back to find you whom had helped them with that same pitiful look >.>
I am writing this because one of you had crossed the line and you had chosen a bad timing to cross it when I am still in a bad mood
No comments:
Post a Comment