Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Woah xd really makes me think how fast time passes >.> one year just came and go -.- it was just like awhile ago I was still in sec sch ahahha and now I see my frds all coming over from sec sch xd feels weird ;x


To those entering RP this year and seeing this...good luck LOL xd remember call me senior when see me ;p ahahha jkjk ;/


Comms today was rather fun xd its been awhile since I've been so hyper in presentation xd my facilitator was off marking test scripts and we had a wonderful relief that keep asking questions ;p


Made the entire day more interesting ahahah although we had a damm boring topic on non-verbal comms >.> what a load of rubbish xd hais now 9+ le x.x time to go study A maths xd

No comments:

Post a Comment