Ahahahah another week gone woohoo left with only just one month until next holiday...I think? lol xd not too sure ;/
Today's maths facilitator was sooo hardcore >.> came in in meeting 3 and after one question from one of the team her face black le ;O then 1st team presents...when Derek presented her face become blacker -.-
Somehow my team and I managed to get pass her wrath ahahaha! thanks to mymmar guy in my team LOL! last team suay xd they kena full wrath + add oil on fire >.> then facilitator went overboard scolding -.-ll
Ahahaha just now went to popular and checked out the assessment book that my cog facilitator recommend xd found it rather helpful and brought it lol! time to prepared to my last spurt in ut3! choing arh xd
To china students in rp! I'm gonna steal 1 of ur As wahahhaha xd PS: I know i'm stereotyping ahahha! but can't help it cos 9 out of 10 china students I see is good in maths >.>
Oh ya xdd my desktop is back in working condition woohoo xd thanks to Kt for helping me install drivers etc etc ahahha
No comments:
Post a Comment