Friday, March 11, 2011

IT show day 1

Ahh :o I must be crazy blogging at this time but o well :/ I think I will be zombie mode tomorrow on anyway :S so while I still have that tiny bit left I shall BLOG ahaha !

First day of IT show today :O and I've been working almost none stop since like ... last Friday lol x.x reached earlier than expected :S meeting 8am and I reached around 7.40 :/

Starting seems ok ok and not much people around :/ guess cos its still Thursday lol ... :/ took a few pics of the dummy phones and also the ANGRY BIRDS ahahah ! look so cute lo :s I want one too but :/ hais need sign up plan then can get x.x

There you go ~ my treasure box of angry birds :X


Cool right ?! JUST SAY YES AND SHOO :X

Then we have the wide range of dummy phones hohoho :/ after actually placing them liddat and playing with them for like I duno how long :s I realised that all of Samsung's phones are more or less based on Apple's

Galaxy Tab = mini Ipad
Galaxy S = another version of Ipod Touch
Galaxy Ace = Iphone 4

Ironic uh :O then again Iphone still holds the record for most phone sold today x.x wonder why people are always sticking to trend phones :/

Ahhh ~ cannot tahan le going off bed x.x ... have created a new chatting page just specially for you guys to comment on the lovely angry birds LOL :S oh ya ! My superior was saying angry bird in hokkien :/ dulanjiao LOL then I down there laughing like mad :S

Alright then time for bed :o good night

2 comments:

  1. omg the stuff toy! i want one! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg u were working at IT show? how come i didn't see you i went for 2 days!

    ReplyDelete