ahh its been awhile since I last posted :/ kinda fluffy fluffy feeling these days like ~
Finished with the "competition" which was more like an exchange program to bring the Japanese students around SG instead lol and it was kinda cool to hang out with them and see them get excited over things that seems so normal to us :x
Took quite a abit of pictures with them ahaha ! The solo ones with them would really kill as the poses we did was awesomely ~ :/ cannot find in SG ahaha !
Then just before they left for their hostel on the last day yesterday, I had received 3 gifts from them :O a fan, a towel and a snack from Japan ~ cool uh
I think that its really worthwhile to join this exchange program as it was really interesting :O kinda glad I did decide to sign up for it after all even though it was tiring :/ ooohh and met a few new RP friends ahaha ! More resources hohoho and a junior :D
No comments:
Post a Comment