Monday, February 21, 2011

lol wow >.> didn't know RP so fail -.-ll after receiving the email I sent ytd and replying to it early this morning, they finally started to take action ?

4+ some weird guy, I assumed to be the one in charge of IEP called me to confirm my contact number and said will pass my contact to the company wtf ?! does that mean that they have not done any passing of information to the company yet >.>

then I just received this call from the company itself and the representative of the company is asking me if I know Active Server Pages (ASP) programming LOL wth >.> certainly I have heard of it before but yeahh ~ I have never seen how it looks like anyway LOL x.x

hmm...then again I did put my contact no. inside the resume so yeahh perhaps this is just an coincident >.> hmm...suspiciously ~

No comments:

Post a Comment