Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ahaha ! Today marks the end of the endless wait that I have been doing since I signed up for that stupid IEP >.> Shocked that I received a message from my IEP advisor this morning also lol :/ luckily I am able to drop out and not continue waiting like an idiot :O

Earlier also had a call from one of the vendors which will be selling laptops in RP ahaha so happy ~ and then sad thing is that ... just when I thought that I can go for both roadshows ... I realized that my RP roadshow clashes with my other roadshow -.-ll

RP roadshow --- 7th - 11th (9am - 6pm) $7 per
Outside roadshow --- 10th - 13th (9am - 11pm ... I think) $9 per

ahhh what a headache x.x then again sent an email to request for a slot for the exchange program with the university students from Japan ! Hope will get ~ :O

No comments:

Post a Comment