Wednesday, September 29, 2010

3rd lesson was great ahaha after being called terrible by instructor, I went ~ lol then suddenly like pro heheh ! :X

took the ftt book from ah hui after lesson then went to eat at LJS somerset lol...the LJS there was horrible >.> fries can be counted...like lesser than 15 fries and 3pcs chicken like all "over" cooked, all dark brown le...I think abit more black liaos :(

then they have this..."scratchcard" lucky draw like thingy...look below


attractive right? I stun tio when I open it...see WOAH that big big GRAND PRIZE !


then I took a closer look it says requires 3 of this >.> wtf...then ah hui just nice also eat LJS then tell me also need to have Long...John...Silver de -.- mine was John nia :s o well...I knew I wouldn't be THAT lucky

tomorrow's last day of the sept and last day of WORK ! ahaha shall be going out with Yc walk walk swim swim run run around ~ :o well...maybe not the running part :/

I'll be waiting for you to tell me that

No comments:

Post a Comment