Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sparky Start !



<3 tsurara ! [YUKI]

[KANA] The way the headwind blows cannot predict anything.
[YUKI] I wholeheartedly follow you
Aiming for the treasures of my once-in-a-lifetime encounter.

[KANA] Even if tomorrow turns amiss, or if this really were just a dream.
[YURA] Even if we put our hearts into a secretive journey...
With all my heart and soul, and my engine at full throttle,

[YUKI] I will definitely protect you,
No matter how many times I have to save you.

[YURA] You won't have to worry about a thing.
Cling tightly onto my strength.

[YUKI] The world that has absorbed
[KANA & YUKI] Resolution and taken no risks.

[ALL] STARS AND SPACE TIME SING!
By peeking through the telescope, you will gain an insurmountable amount of charisma!
As tears continue to rain down as waves,

NEVER STOP!
You were given your pace to release those stars!
I will meet you amidst this journey
Where the guidance of the moon takes you towards tomorrow!

ending pose by the 3 looks dam cute ahaha ! the full song is awesome too :o but can't find full English translation for it hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment