Happy Teacher's Day !
went back for teacher's day celebration today at sec school lol :x can't believe this is actually my 2nd time going back and that I've not missed any of it LOL!
saw lots of familiar and unfamiliar faces in the school :o o well then was like woahh was I just like those little kids back then when I was in my sec school ahahah! time seems to really fly pass fast ~.~ old liaos :s
short termed YOG break coming to an end hmm...I have yet to study for any of my modules hais...I think it'll be a disaster when my exams come >.> o well...
ohh! anyone interested in going out or accompanying me for a few hours on the 8th of sept ahaha :X have 2 exams T.T and 1 is at 8am while other is at 2pm >.> so I'm totally left with nothing to do in between that time -.-ll
No comments:
Post a Comment