I'M BACK PEOPLE !
wahh fk bintan sucks so much >.> everything also want in SGD like machiam SG liao lor dun call them indonesia le
first trip for lunch after arriving there, father wanted have seafood cos there seafood fresh and cheap :o then we took the "indotaxi" or whatever its called -.- bring us go get "cut" sia wtf
when reach the restaurant...I realized that...that restaurant is or rather...THAT shop is the ONLY shop in the vicinity and there's no other things around...its an isolated kumpong area...and of cos the one way trip here also means that we have no choice but to take the SAME taxi to go back >.> pure zai scamming tourists sia these "indotaxi"
so far the only thing I like was the archery and the shooting...I got to try out with a bow and arrow to shoot targets! :X hit 1 bullseye and the rest kinda at the outer circles ahaha :/ the shooting was awesome too, just that the gun is kinda haywire :S I shot down a few fake cardboard target birds with it! heheh future sinper ^^
the "taxi" was horrible and their charges are worse >.> but then "indotaxi" had monopolized the transport there so we had no choice but to accept their ridiculous pricing for their taxis -.-
there's more but ... ... ... I'm getting lazy to type heheh o well :o just wanna say :/ not worth going bintan! so dun go people ~ unless you're happy with nothing but kumpong houses and beach...AND with each location NOT within walking distance of another >.> all of the "houses or facilities" seems isolated from one another >.> so you die die need to take those "indotaxi" shits and accept their godly pricing -.-
when reach SG jetty was siao >.> no taxi no nothing even call taxi also full -.-ll ended up taking bus and mrt all the way home :o
No comments:
Post a Comment