Ahhh today is ... April fool day :O and here I am holed up at home doing nothing ~_~ beeing trying to think of something to try prank someone but then kinda fail :x
At first wanted try asking someone go somewhere :D then end up never go LOL :X but like kinda bad hmm...Ohh if you're seeing this Yc, I wasnt thinking about it before we talked about going out LOL :X
Ahaha a...lame prank by fat meimei lol xd so funny seeing her trying lame jokes and pranks xd ahaha
...hais cant wait for school to start again ~_~ I kinda dun like being alone at home doing nothing yet I am lazy to go out -.-ll ahahha contradicting myself ~_~ o well...rp still haven replied to my appeal for SIT ~_~ dam bored hais although I dun have much expectations but...it would be nice if I was accepted hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment