Boohooo >.> ytd went out with Yc and Poon :O too the long long bloody mrt ride to pasir ris to go escape :D when reach there we were hungry T.T then decided to risk throwing up by eating at the foodcourt in whitesands before oging escape AHAHAH!
Ate yong tau fu with Yc >.> while Poon had "fan cai" LOL thats what he called it :D since cai fan was fastest, Poon went and sat down on the normal table and starting eating?! (never wait us)!
Then me and Yc decided to make him walk over AHAHA we went to sit at the green area :D and then Poon had to bring his food over ahaha xd! After the meal then we went over to take bus to downtown east xd
Somehow got kinda lost walking around finding the bus no. 3 which I had remembered seeing on the escape website :x then after walking out of interchange and to another bus stop where we found the missing no. 3! well...after taking it, we realised that no.3 was in the interchange as well -.- just that its far far behind where we missed it
When we reached there, we just walk and walk until reached the 'end' where the chalets are then cannot find escape and become keep walking back and forth >.> end up found a way on the right side just beside chalet -.- the we reached escape...!
...walk walk walk...I see escape's entrance but...it looks like the shutters are down >.> then I started questioning huh?! haven open? Then checked watch...cant be already 1pm then reached entrance...saw signboard...*closed on mondays to fridays* was like WTF?! T.T came all the way for nothing ):
Ended up going over to tamp to watch movie :O AHAHAH I got to watch nodame! xd the show was like dam long :x and its like freezing inside >.> somehow the show kinda made me disappointed lol :X kinda average xd but the starting was nice with lots of comedy xd
After that we were hungry and shivering lol xd no thanks to the cinema's freezing temp -.-ll we then walked over to the interchange there de 'foodcourt?' I think...and have teabreak lol >.> I had the worst ever hokkien prawn mee and it cost me $4!>.> the prawn and meat werent even cooked properly!
Went home when finished with the disgusting meal >.> poof ~ ahhh wahh I just realised I wrote a bomb of words ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment