Ahhh went all the way to eunos for just a interview that took no more than 1 minute to get myself accepted hmm...seems too easy somehow >.> o well
After that went IMM look for formal wear clothings ahaha I realise I dun really have formal type clothes hmm >.> kinda...
AHHHHH stupid constructions -.-ll went to Je then was looking around at first level to find the IMM sign to make sure that I walking right direction but cant find lol then turned back go 2nd floor mrt platform to see...but under construction then blocked off my view !@#$%^ ):
Then decided just go ahead walk xd somehow halfway I saw the big big IMM sign xd went walk walk around and brought a grey shirt in IMM :D ahah saw a blazer ! ahhh I like the blazer 'looks' >.> but then I dun use them at all so buying would be a waste lol x.x
Reach home around 7+ lucky ~ ahaha xd after I reached home 5mins later heavy rain which got bigger and bigger by the second -.-ll
No comments:
Post a Comment