AHAHAHA yesterday was some of the best I've ever had in years xddd well...mostly if you took away the last test which I think I have done badly in the morning >.>
O well...Went eating with the usual gang at the usual place lol ! ahaha with some rare guest >.> Ws and her bf -.-ll wtf ahaha we were having lots of fun aking fun of her ahaha even her bf called her pig AHAHAH ! :X
Then went over to Jp with Yc xd walk and walk through every single shop for clothes in Jp lol aahah then suddenly Kx called and wanted to join us buy CNY clothes ahahah cos no one go with him then next day almost all shop close le xd
Me and Yc then re-walked the entire Jp while waiting for Kx come from bukit timah aahhah ! When Kx came, I had only brought 1 new thing :D but Yc had NOTHING AHAHAHAHHA ! then the 3 of us walked and walked Jp again for our 3rd time just that with Kx this time ahaha
After the trip around with Kx, suddenly all of us got alot of baggages le ._. then Kx had to go soon so we went to watch him eat KFC :x ahahh xd and then after that Yc had to go off and I went ot meet up with my father and bla bla bla...~ went to eat dinner and...
Off to IMM ! get new fone AHAHAHA NEW FONEEE :PPP xd had ot wait 1hour for the stupid queue ): then had a hard time choosing between ... xino or what the name and n97 and xperia 2 but then in the end I took n97 cos of the sliding + touchscreen + keypad :x ahah xperia looks like a rock -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment