Friday, January 22, 2010

AAHAHAHH yesss I 'aced' maths today xd finally a lesson which I feel like truly have fully understood everything >.>


Yeahoo almost choing finish anime on prince of tennis wahahha finish le then its back to revision for my last ~~~ lap towards stupid ut3 T.T


Have a weird RJ question today >.> oh and this morning sucks T.T woke up very late already then going to school heavy rain + the stupid MRT had an accident and didn't stop -.- made me go have to re take another train x.x


Lucky Sh push me in train and sacrifice by not getting on T.T lol I saw the empty space inside the MRT and then suddenly I scold fk to the ppl inside ;/ ahahha cos they duwan move in >.>


Reached woodlands at 8.15 liddat then walk fast fast to school ahaha cannot let Sh sacrifice in vain xd then halfway kena leg cramp -.-ll wth lo too long never exercise >.> and with the heavy rain and wind (wet and flooeded floors too!) like so suay T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment