Spin spin spin ~_~ my world is spinning left and right ahhh...measured my temperature was 36.5 this morning >.> come home measure again I seem to have cross the normal temperature lol ._. 38.5
Somehow I get the feeling it has something to do with the food I ate yesterday during the birthday celebration at Warren Club >.> the food there seems so weird (nice yet...like they leave for a few days or what le)
Ahhh have a long long RJ question ~_~ my head seems to be spinning still x.x hope tmr will be better hais...somehow I tink I siao le also xd sick still blogging LOL ;x just no mood type RJ cos so long so type blog xd
Suddenly feel like playing games or watch anime hmm...cant seem to rest until RJ is done but my RJ question is so long that I dun even feel like writing -.-ll o well maybe tmr I will be taking my 1st day off from classes lol >.>
No comments:
Post a Comment