Yesss xd today managed to reach past the target ahahah...today's target was 5.6k same lol xd
This time I didnt bothered to count the amount I sold ahaha >.< then end of the day when I tabulated the amount...it was......6K LOL ahahah I was shocked xd >.< I thought I would not even come close to the quota ahahah
Gotten a free extra $20 for meeting the quota of 5.6k ;d ahahha >.< sad ytd missed by just $200 ); lol and some shocking crazy gal had a sales of 11k >.> somehow it makes my 6k look so little x.x
Ahhh soo tired today too but...kinda happy cos of the extra cash $$$$ ahahah ;/ not as tired as ytd lol I guess im getting used to it ._. ? sian diao tmr still need go work lol
So far...Day1, 13 ppl...Day2, 3 casualities and 1 newcomer 11ppl total...wonder how would it be like tmr lol xd ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment