Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lol I totally forgot about the class outing we had ;/ on wed lol xd here's some pics ;d

Sitting there waiting for the others while Iman and Ridhwan went fetch Wibo lol xd

We then walk walk around as kim was not here yet lol xd saw some little kids playing car games by the HSBC lol and they had the sign only for above 21years -.-ll the stupid seats were soooo small also >.>

Then went up and up...Wibo's poo ;/

Lol was so paiseh >.< the sales lady was staring at us when I was taking this pic LOL >.<

Then we ended up going to BK to get our takeaways when kim had come ;d was so hungry lol xd >.< we then went to the roof to eat lol xd then Arun's papa went past LOL ahahah soo funny >.<

Ops ._. gotta run for my Day3 work at suntec ;d come support me if you looking for Hp ink or toners >.< ahhaha today I shall try overshoot the quota and get free $$$ again ;d

No comments:

Post a Comment