It's been like a dream come true ever since I bought that keyboard home from the the Yammaha shop lol...can't express how happy I felt back then and since then, I've play the piano for every single day without fail ~
Mastered a few songs on the right hand & twinkle twinkle little stars for dual hands ahaha ! May seem kind of slow and stupid but...I'm moving towards one of my goals to successfully learn the piano!!!
Currently trying to learn one of my all time favourite song, canon in D. Kind of hard to source for resources as there were many variations of this particular song ~ but after a few hours looking around I've managed to find out a few and also found a web that gives note reading practice!
Shall start off with completing this canon D song and also do a 200 correct note guessing a day! Might increase it as I go along heh ~ can't wait for the day when I can play and astound myself
No comments:
Post a Comment