Monday, October 10, 2011

Back to 4

Received call from programme chair early morning to tell me I can't graduate with the current modules that I have now and I was like ... wtf ?! Early morning tell me this kind of stuffs

What's worse is that the elective which I have taken was so called considered FCM to them and they had even listed it under the electives for us to choose earlier the previous semester.

In addition to that, I have even attended the stupid shitty briefing by the programme chair to brief us on the modules needed for graduation and even sent a list of ALL modules that I have taken for him to confirm that I can graduate as mine was a special case, being transferred from SEG to SIT.

Went down to RP earlier as I didn't wanted to make such important decisions over the phone and I too wanted to voice out what an irresponsible way they have taken to handle this situation. Ended up I took the recommended MIS module as most of the other available modules are either networking/linux which I have been avoiding to take...

No comments:

Post a Comment