Friday, September 23, 2011

Mixed feelings

Results
Damn today's the release of the results for this semester and surprisingly I gotten an A for my FYP ... although I knew my sales management would be max a B+ as it was the same scenario for my system scripting, UT1 C+ | UT2 C+ | UT3 A ... but to actually see it being displayed is ... well not so nice and FK YEAH ! I aced UT3 like I planned to ~

Overall 2As 3B+s sian ... GPA dropped from 3.8 to 3.78, there goes my always 3.8 maintenance ... gonna be moody all day tomorrow hais

Photoshoot
Photoshoot today went rather well I guess, how I wish I could get some of those taken pictures for own keeping or even, know where they'll be used ahaha ! First time had makeup on and "rebonding" cause the iron clipping thingy ahaha ~

Went all over the place for photo taking lol and it was rather interesting although some of the hairstyle designs by the stylist was rather ... unique is the word I guess ahaha ! But overall, it was good so yeah ~ and I'm asked to return for another additional shoot next Friday lol

1 comment: