LOL although I'm dead exhausted, I'll still make the effort to write this out somewhere ahaha ! Came home from 2nd day of IT show today and the taxi driver today was just damn nice !
He had initiated the talk with me after my friend had alighted lol, thought I was still in my secondary school ahaha. Started off talking a little about me then he went on about his daughters, can really tell that he loves his family a whole lot.
Then later become talk about mine after he enquired a little so I just mentioned a few things and also some ... well yeah and he got really enthusiastic about it and offered to help with his CDs and so on about medical talks and religion ...
Usually I'll ignore these as I'm not really into religions ... but what this man actually did was way beyond my expectations, from a stranger moreover. His actions really moved me and I think that it is really worth trying out what he had suggested for my sis and even if it doesn't work, I am still glad that such person are actually still existing in this world lol
What are the odds? A stranger going all his way out to help a person he just met, when close friends don't even do that.
That's it I guess ... gotta head to bed, I think I've had enough for the day. Tomorrow'll ... no today'll be day 3 of IT show, fight on !
No comments:
Post a Comment