Struggling through FYP right now dam stress mood hais ... wish someone could really stop and lend a hand, I really need someone to guide me badly ...
Just finished a meeting record report and now I'm doing the FYP report by myself ... I guess it's kind of like my fault as well ~.~ shouldn't have agreed to having all foreigner team members ... so hard to contact them for discussions hais
4 weeks in and 9 weeks left ... This is our current progress lol and when I saw it I was shocked and stumped
Somehow, it feels like I'm all alone doing this shit ... then again I guess that is what I signed up for cause I never liked and have never believe in "teamwork" -.-
... I'm just looking for some place to rant ~ will be up again, this ain't enough to bring me down ~
No comments:
Post a Comment