Thursday, April 21, 2011

YES ! :O I realise my digital security and forensics facilitator love to shout this ahaha ._. kena stun by his GOOD MORNING this morning >.> make me reply him equally loud paiseh sia :'(

Then again :O seems like another good "joker" type facilitator ._. asks us to call him by his name, not "faci" or what-so-ever lol then no ... hmm forget le x.x

All's good for today until ... presentation yeahh omg 1 team half hour because he kept asking and questioning like almost every slide :/ luckily he cut short at the end lol and we ended on time :/ sort of ...

Gonna start work tomorrow ! :D excited ~ hope I wouldn't screw up anything ~.~


It's alright to say you can't do it now,
learn and be able to say "I can do it" the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment