Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ahhh went walking round and round at orchard with Joel today again :O explored same places and new places and then took a seat at far east plaza play god eater burst for like 2 hours and drink milk tea :/

Saw a watch dam nice at galleria which I had considered to buy :O but $268 >.> siao pricing uh :O decided to hold off and went back Ion see see again then I saw another nicer watch at half the price wtf x) walk abit more and decided to buy it rather than that bomb $268 :O

Here's both of the watch's picture ... on the left mine on the right the one that I almost brought but never cause of price xd




Well ... I still think mine on the left is nicer and more worth and happy to have brought it xd

No comments:

Post a Comment