Tuesday, March 1, 2011

to be written but lazy to write now

...
...
...

time check, same day 10.15pm :O

ahh duno where to start x.x hmm o ya ! ahaha shall start off by a joker driver I saw on the road that day with Nana LOL ! That driver so epic drove into wrong lane near causeway point ahaha then had to reverse lol :/ luckily no oncoming cars

hmm ... next shall be ... o ya ! Went watch movies with Danny on Mon earlier on ahaha cos I had brought my laptop for formatting in RP then watched I am number 4 which turned out ~

The movie supposed to be starting at 1.45pm but when we entered at 1.48pm it had already start and Danny was like keep looking and checking the movie tickets LOL ! Then later on we realised that it was not only us that felt like the movie was already halfway and the cinema had refunded us and given us an option to select any other movie and get a ticket :S watched I am number 4 twice in the end ahaha !

No comments:

Post a Comment