day 1
woken up early in the morning by dad during cny day 1 and asked to go msia >.> hais was so tired that time and didn't had the mood but o well I still went along and drove off to msia ~.~packed quickly and headed off to msia around 9+, drive ~ drive ~ drive ... ... ... >.> changed drivers during the way, me and my dad -.-ll and we reached pinang at ... 9+ >.> no thanks to the many traffic jams along the way...then again it's horribly scary, 12hr sitting in a car ~.~
then headed off to find dinner and some stupid taxi brought us to a place for drinking instead of eating >.> ended up having prawn noodles at a nearby stall x.x then back to hotel to sleep
day2
headed off to the jetty at pinang only to find out that their stupid ferry to langkawi only runs once a day and that all the tickets are sold out >.> then dad decided to take the "alternative" route, which is to travel for another 100+ km to alor star and take their ferry there which runs every 15mins >.>
bla bla bla ... ... ... skipp the details :S reach langkawi x.x took the stupid cab and rode around to "sightsee"...went to see 2 beach and a shopping mall and times up >.> time to go back to alor star as there were no hotels available there...took a horrible trip back on the ferry which lasted like 2hrs without being able to see the "outsides" and I cannot even tell if the ferry is moving anot from the inside -.-
day3
"ahh what a disaster this trip was" was what I was thinking x.x and by now my flu is like killing me le and I getting more and more fatigued ~.~ quickly had breakfast and headed off for the 12hr trip back home -.-ll
and what luck I have >.> I had traffic jam back home as well x.x almost went crazy driving and sitting inside the car with nothing to do no one talking traffic jam everything and my flu ~.~ gg ... and I had to drive all the way choing home from KL because I duwanna stay another night in msia >.> reached home aroun 1am ++ ... end of nightmare ~.~
No comments:
Post a Comment