Sunday, January 16, 2011

ahhh >.> first time kena accident on road jidan ~.~ and summore so suay is this uncle that keeps taking our photo and video ._. wonder if I'll appear on stomp tmr ahaha x.x o well

then again wasn't much of an accident actually x.x just that hmm...both lanes merging and my lane was the one going straight and his bus was turning to join with mine cos got road block for construction ahead...

then that bus just liddat cut into my lane x.x luckily I was like already noticed that...BUS because of it's size >.> like bigger than normal SBS buses...it's uhhh Jurong Bird Park's shuttle bus I guess ._.

end up my mirror auto closed in when came into contact with the bus's sides x.x lucky it didn't came off instead >.> hais when I got off to check the mirror, I thought it broke LOL (I didn't know my mirror could uhh..."CLOSE")

then dad came along and push it hard into place again ._. o well ended up calling in the police as well but matter still not solved so yeahh...here I am reading this 54 pages of traffic police thingy to learn how to make a traffic police report >.> ohh and also insurance claim...although there's like nothing to claim since there's not even a scratch on my car nor his bus >.>

bad day ~.~ hais shall look more into it tmr -.-ll doubt I can sleep though ~.~ o well

No comments:

Post a Comment