Friday, November 26, 2010

got lost around junction 8 ~.~ sian lor walked to the left and went up up and up then later took a lift down cos no food can be found :S and all of a sudden I came out from the right side of where I started and I was like wtf?!

then I decided to walk straight down AHAHAH cos there's no way I'm gonna end up back from where I started cos behind is MRT \o/ what a genius plan :X then I end up finding a hawker there at 2nd floor ahaha ordered fishball noodles ~ de noodle not bad :O but the soup suckss >.> just like pepper with soup -.-ll

sian today's driving really smashed my confidence ~.~ crash into the corners like wow 4 times liddat or what sia cos of stupid rain and night time haiss

now my fees for driving seems to be skyrocketing somehow wtf 1 lesson is like 2 lesson combine the price ~.~ kns

I've decided ... I WILL NOT DO ASSIGNMENT TODAY AHAHAHA ! *shake shake icon* lalala ~

No comments:

Post a Comment