Friday, October 22, 2010

wahh sian it's been awhile since I last argued and really gotten angry at someone >.> stupid fker part time temple "helpers" -.- want this want that attitude like shit summore and those shit helpers keep telling me the same thing one after another

end up dad also came and a big argument started lol >.> was like shouting across here and there...and those shit cant talk one to one either some even ran off and when they came back out of temple, they came in a gang of like 10 people to talk to me and my father wtf uh those looser...but o well good news is that I dun have to go that shit place again -.- bad news is that both me and my dad are boiling mad no thanks to those looser

that fking priest was even smoking infront of us _l_ and he was giving "amulets" with his BLOOD written for people to burn and drink...and also sometimes asking people to use a bowl filled with his shit blood

cigarette contains carcinogen and carbon monoxide etc etc and that fker priest is giving people his blood to drink when his blood is contaminated by the after effects of smoking?! what a bastard >.>

after this argument uh...kinda reminds me of what I have to achieve to stand up to these looser and show them their place

arghhh ! I'm still boiling mad !@#$%^&

No comments:

Post a Comment