Wednesday, October 6, 2010

wahh fking instructor so gan choing for sai tmd early morning call me wake up at 8++ again when I was having my super nice sleep :( yesterday he did the same thing but at 7++ to change the lesson timing wtf -.-

then today he wanted get me wake up to book my TP on sat >.> end up I sit down infront com at 8+ clicking on "I agree to the terms and condition" then refreshing the page to keep see the booking timing wtf then end up still nothing after doing that for 1hr -.-

then later he suddenly call to change the lesson timing make me skip lunch again :( rush like siao over zz had lunch at around 4 again today hais...then I just checked the booking timing again and I found out that sat was GONE >.> become mon booking again then timing all no good also zz so here I am waiting for another day hais...

No comments:

Post a Comment