work work work again tomorrow ~ :o wonder when will the results be out hmm...kinda duwan IT security results out though lol...kinda screwed up that day >.>
there's always alot going through my head and I think I'd probably kill myself thinking one day...a simple word/term/sentence said by a person can go through my head a few hundred times, in ways you'd never know and simulations of what comes next will occur over and over...
although I know what comes next...but sometimes I'd rather hear it spoken out where there's still a chance for me to be proven wrong
if feelings were the very thing that hinders my path...I'd throw them aside to pave my way down the very road I have chosen
...omg I catching meimei's disease of talking to ownself le !@#$%^
hmm...why am I suddenly saying all this uh :s cos I spend 1hr on the blasted train today doing nothing but watching people do this and that LOL :s
No comments:
Post a Comment