Tuesday, August 24, 2010

fking malay shits...although now is fasting period...if simple task such as pasting sticker also cannot do properly then don't fking work _l_ you take the same pay as me why need special treatment cb

fking little kids acting all tough just cos you're in packs...no different from animals other than the fact that you're wearing a human skin and having an animal brain and when one person hide like machiam mouse

and the most awesome thing is...the reason for me making you buay song is that I take the pasted boxes with stickers too fast from you guys? fk you little good for nothing loosers want act hard working by having many boxes stacked there acting like you've done alot when all you have to do is unpack and paste stickers _l_ off

and only animals can't understand human language...I believe I have told you countless of times not to stack those boxes until its like taller than the person working...and even before me those working have also told you already...and here you still want to stack it so high when even you yourself have to use a box to put up

I feel like I've become more and more R _ C _ _ T towards malay guys but your actions seems to really ... no are really _l_ that crosses the limits to my patience


I don't find trouble usually, but if you really want to take advantage and try to step over my head...you better watch out cos I don't like people playing shit with me

No comments:

Post a Comment