ahh ~ no matter how many times I listen to this song it's still awesome ~ below is the lyrics by me heheh! :s did get some help off the net and combined it with what I already know :D
ahahah!...spent almost 1hr doing this and talking on msn lol :X
On a day like any other,
you suddenly stood up and said
“Lets go stargazing tonight!”
“Oh, you sometimes have great ideas uh!”
everyone said as they laughed.
On a street with no lights,
we ran like idiots
to take away the loneliness
and uncertainty we were carrying.
Gazing upon the pitch black skies,
the night seemed like it was raining stars.
Since when I wondered,
have I started chasing after you?
Somehow, please don’t be surprised
and listen to these feelings of mine.
"That's Deneb, Altair, Vega!"
you said as you pointed at The Summer Triangle,
I remembered as I looked at the sky.
I finally found Vega,
but where is Altair I wonder?
Wouldn't she be lonely like this?
As I stood next to you who was enjoying yourself,
I was unable to say anything...
The truth is somewhere in my heart,
I had already realized my feelings for you.
I found them,
But they won’t reach you...
I wouldn't cry,
because that's what I told myself.
I was a coward putting on a brave front
and had pretended to be uninterested.
However, the stabbing pain in my heart grows.
Ah, I see, this is what it means
to fall in love.
What's wrong, try sharing with me?
A voice is calling in my heart
I'm fine just being beside you,
reality is so cruel...
I didn’t say it...
I couldn’t say it...
We can never return
to that summer day,
those shining stars,
Even now, I still remember
your smiling face,
your angry face,
I loved them all.
It's strange isn't it?
Even though I knew that
this is a secret that only I know.
Across the nights,
from my distant memories
of you pointing your finger at the stars
and speaking with an innocent voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment