Thursday, June 3, 2010

Woohoo tmr's friday ! finally ~_~ dam tired hais...I think I shall sleep entire sat and waste it to replenish my energy :s


Today went work at office again :o a foreign worker in my office suddenly gave me mangoes :o said it was from his hometown and he had such a big smile on his face when he said that ahaha! make me feel happy for him too :x


Wanted to have fried rice for lunch but then walk pass the malay store like ~~~ magic ! attracted me turn around walk back to the stall ahahah! I look at the auntie and order a packet of rice...add sausage...add lady fingers...add nugget..."auntie ok le !" :D then turn around want pay le...woah! nice looking curry puffs :s..."auntie how much per puff?"..."3 for $1"...then my eye go *_* shiny ~! "gimmie 3!"



Here's my lovely lunch and the super duper yellowish...nice smellish mango! ~ dun jealous uh ppl ahah! somehow I think my lunch lacks colors :s but o well ~ ahaha



I...kinda forget about fork and spoon LOL T.T reach back office open my lunch then realise...eh where the spoon!? then was lazy go back lerhs hais...then I decided to...use hands :s ahaha! (I got wash hands de hor!) now I know why...SOME ppl like to squeeze the rice before eat ahaha! cos if scoop will keep drop de >.> or maybe I no experience ahah! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment