Tuesday, June 22, 2010

woohoo :s woke up without my alarm clock today! ahah :x having assessment in the noon lol...then I tot I slept until night time >.> the sky was so dark early morning like late 6pm+ liddat -.-

o well...meeting up with Ry again at bugis today lol :s then had to revise my stupid java codes early in the morning cos wun have any time left le :o ...end up being late T.T hais :x

walk walk walk ~ up down left right ~ hohoho xd we went all over bugis de places ahaha! then settle down at the food junction ate yong tau fu which we split cost $2.6 per person AHAHA! cheapo food xd but de soup was awesomely nice!

then went back to de converse shop where Ry brought his converse ahah :s 20% discount! :/ much better than member le :o according to some converse member uh ^^ well you know who you are :X

then went all the way back woodlands walk walk in sch...gena "kicked" out of class by my faci because other guy haven finish T.T haiss had to stand outside of classroom wait like 5mins :X

the assessment went fine...yeah... -.- the 2 things that I had lacked the most and wanted to avoid being caught was the first 2 to be caught by my facilitator >.> hais...took me 5mins to on com + on java thingy then the assessment like...run my codes ask me abit total like 2-3mins nia wtf >.> I on com also longer than assessment time?! then facilitator told me need do RJ for today also >.> haiss...

then was like woo over le! take lift down then saw Joyce :o shock lol... then walk back cwp with Ry and walked round and round cwp :o sat down and ate ice kachang xd...







from

<<< became...this

>>>








dun laugh T.T I always eat ice kachang de thing will become waterfall and drop off somewhere on table de T.T hais...I prepared that tray there specially for it :X rather than messing up the table LOL!

after eating...was about to leave for jap classes then "saw" Lt lol :o she said hi then I realize she beside me nia ahaha :x ... walk walk walk towards sch that time saw Ck also LOL :x then Jh say saw me >.> haiyoyo so I decided to "avoid" seeing ppl lerhs ahaha took de long and isolated way to sch :X

...going home saw Mm and My :o ...like see so many familiar faces >.> ...then shoulders was like breaking le when I reach home cos I was carrying my laptop and walking all over today >.> hais

No comments:

Post a Comment