Friday, May 21, 2010

! do I look like a walking charity person >.> kena asked by this 'old' man ask me to give him $1-2 for taking bus home, he said he comes from msia -.- :s dun0 is I suay or what xd


At first he never ask me de :/ then cos I kpo abit take off ear piece want listen what the old man doing why the other guy like keep avoiding him :x then he saw me eavesdropping on them :/ kena caught in action T.T


He turned my way I quickly put back ear piece and look at psp dun care :x but he still come to me and beg me give $$$ -.- then suddenly all ppl in MRT keep stay in my direction T.T


I told him no change *a lie* :xx then ask him try asking others then he say I blocking him >.> he want ask the indian guy next to me :/ so I moved off ahaha he went to target 3! :x


After pestering the Indian guy for like ... 2stops, they alighted at cck...yes, they as in both of them LOL! ohh + the 1st victim too :s then I was wondering dun you usually go to woodlands to go back msia >.> like scammer beggar sio that old man


Somehow this reminds me of the incident of a gal whom posted somewhere...I think fb? hmm she asked that everyone donate $0.1 to her to make her a millionare >.> wth uh these ppl seems so ~ -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment