Woah ~_~ witnessed an fight between a middle age guy and an old lady -.-ll it was so peaceful and quiet in the MRT then suddenly the guy shouted across to that old lady and somehow that lady also shouted across
I guessed something must to have happened between them...o.o? My guess would be that the guy did not want to give up his seat to that old lady when asked, cos he was sitting at the priority seating
At that particular time, I was wondering hmm...I'm glad I had took communications as both of them seems to have failed badly in it ._. the old lady still told the guy to shut up even when the guy wanted to make peace by saying 'I forgive you, you forgive me'...well although that guy had...SHOUTED it >.> which was another failure -.-
Suddenly that guy lost it and stood up lol x.x I sort of 'reacted' instead of responding -.- I dun0 how but somehow I ran over managed to stop him with a few other passengers ._. that old lady still 'bu pa si' come in front the guy say 'ni gan da lao ren lai la' -.-ll basket
O yeah and there some ITE losers down there laughing their head off and chanting 'fight, fight, fight' like some kind of free show -.- kinda piss me off that they down there sit and laugh when ppl fighting >.>
No comments:
Post a Comment