Ahhh so tired ~_~ walk until legs like jelly ahahah very long never walk for soooo long ohh xd was walking around sentosa and vivo then bugis lol xd
Morning met up with Yc and Poon x.x then went over yishun meet Sx ahaha then we go on our way to sentosa ;dd >.> when reach I cannot exit !@#$! hais >.> they tell me I have been on the MRT 3hours liddat then over the time limit then end up deduct extra $$$ from me -.- money suckers ! T.T
Reach sentosa we went siloso first ;d then find like so many construction things there then went over the other side T something beach lol I forgot the name x.x I think tanjong or wad xd
Had fun burying each other there aahahha then went into the waters play xddd very long never go in play with water lerhs ;/ went off around 4 then went over to eat at vivo or harbour front x.x somewhere in between the food court lol xddd look at my lovely dinner below xddd
Then we went over bugis walk walk abit then watch Sx play jubeat lol xd and off home we went lol x.x on MRT some weird guy from msia suddenly talk and chit chat with us lol ask about school things and hobbies all that x.x hmm lol xd seems like a friendly guy though ;d
No comments:
Post a Comment