Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Woah woah ~_~ wore nice nice go school specially want prepare like real presentation liddat cos of the faci -.- then end up come in relief faci wth ~_~


The relief facilitator was omg x.x hais dun like her attitude lol ahaha still go sing stupid song and go wrong class >.> then she still happily come in class proclaim that she went wrong class then can hear the laughter from other class because of her -.- summore went wrong class TWICE -.-


Had a rather fun time doing today's problem lol ahahah kinda slack and relaxed xd but then again stupid facilitator ahahaha ~_~ keep aim my team ppl >.> below is pic of me and my team xd dun ask me why I nvr make face aahah cos I dun0 how T.T



Tmr's physics again lol ahahah must sit far far from the faci xd dun0 why but I get this feeling ahaha ;x dangerous artifact hohooh ;x

No comments:

Post a Comment