Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hais boring day ~_~ lol was talking crap with Cheryl 2nd break lol >.> then wasted so much time on a stupid Excel -.- end up when I actually tried plotting it, took me only 5mins lol I wasted more time saying dun0 how do then on doing ;xx


~_~ stupid faci of Joel's hais said giving them F for presentation just because of a stupid interview -.- spekaing of comms, getting sick of seeing same grade for comms no matter what I do kinda want give up trying le >.> 5 weeks all 5 gradings all same -.-


Woah x.x stupid lights went off when I was in living room p; lucky I ate finish le ahaha then was doing RJ on the chair xddd then suddenly boom -.- in darkness >.> went check check the lights like nothing wrong though o.o o well ~_~ I'm no technician

No comments:

Post a Comment