Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sian >.> told by my facilitator that I lack teamwork >.> hais...wondering again and again why should I be the one to pull up those whom cant even be bother to ask or even worse bother to even touch the work -.-


Starting to think and think again -.- for what and whom do I work so hard and yet get this kind of things >.> I do all the work and they take the same exact grades as me


I wun mind ppl asking me how to do questions, but if your not even going to ask me then why even bother -.- its not like I can read your mind and know what you know or dont know -.-


Sometimes its not that I dont want to teach, but more of I dont know that particular topic that well either -.- Im no different from you guys as well, I do need to think and also find out the answers before I can teach others -.- who am I to teach when I myself cant understand as well and by the time I get it, its usually at the last few minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment