Ahhh ._. didnt touch my laptop almost entire day today in class lol xd was busy working on my bin x.x spent an entire day making a stupid rubbish bin with my team >.>
Materials for making bin = 2cardboard 120cm by 80cm, 2pen knife, 2wooden board, dustpan and broom and 2 rulers >.> wth eh -.- best thing is...NOT allowed to use glue or staplers to join the cardboard
Sian tests coming soon lerhs x.x dun0 if can make it this time liaos ~_~ like nothing much goes into my head nowadays been worrying about stupid things here and there somehow
Somehow I seem to be drifting off away from what I had planned during the holidays >.> seems to be further and further away from what I want hais wonder if I will ever achieve it...
Wahhh fk T.T was trying send pics into my desktop via card reader x.x then entire fone memory card kena bombed >.> reformatted somehow -.- wth sia p; luckily the pics I took this morning still around lol xd all my songs gone p;
No comments:
Post a Comment