Ahhh sian two days into start of school again >.> somehow I want my holidays LOL T.T when holidays I want school when school I want holidays p;
Hais ytd was horrible lol had to do all my questions from the worksheet in my engineering design course in the stupid design diary which cost me $3 -.- day1 collect $ lerhs how nice...
Hais day2 was no where better >.> finished the stupid worksheet very early and then my part in the presentation...somehow when presenting, everything went wrong -.- ;o here's a pic of my classmates working LIVE lol xd taken by me ;/
Sian was so tired when going home today, I didnt even take note of the stops when the MRT moving lol...suddenly I wake up in MRT just nice reach >.> lucky lol I scare overshot ride go back other way p; then walking home very tired never really see lol almost kena crash by stupid car that turning in from the sides p; saw at last min lol >.>
No comments:
Post a Comment