Woo this is some biggy prawn xd look at it ~ its like almost the size of my mouse LOL xd this was my lunch lol wahahha ;x other than the 2 prawns in the white beehoon...? I think thats what its called lol xd the rest is like plain and normal ahahha ;x
Ahahaa went watching 9 with Danny in the noon at lot1 lol like nothing much x.x the show is abit boring lol ahahah like wasted my $6 T.T but o well...least dunid rot at home nothing do ahahha xd
Going to be doing something which I think that I dun really want to but...o well -.- I especially dislike those ppl that ask for something but dun even bother trying to get it and just sit there expecting it to come to them -.- I am not your slave and I am not responsible to clean up your mess for you
No comments:
Post a Comment