Monday, September 21, 2009

Gotten scammed by the cheena guy -.- he msged us all the meeting time at 3.30 but then when we reach at 3.30 and called he said 4.30 -.- then had an hr to spare lol went bk with the others ;d look at this greedy hands taking fries lol jkjk ;x


Ahhh sleep until now then just wake up lol >.> yesterday had went work again x.x could have ran home around 11 lol ;x cos I was sent to a different place from the others x.x here's a pic ;d


Sucks at here lol >.> had to handle 1 entire table to myself >.> then when the presentation walk-in the stupid ppl didnt tell me dun put the dish down yet then I go put le I saw others still holding then faster take back -.- soooo paiseh

Then had to do portioning of food by myself x.x all was ok ok...well except for the long beans -.- somehow I cant seem to scoop it lol wth then was like taking 1 by 1 bean -.- and this would be my sidestation lol xd


Then I realise Danny and me had shared 1 locker >.> so had to go give him the keys before I go lol then when reach there kena dragged in to do OT again -.- dun0 if got pay anot >.> cos I skipped the OT at my level ;/ then do OT another place xd

Had finished work at 1.45 lol then free paid-time until 2.30 LOL we went to get free food and drinks drinks drinks ~ ahahha drank 7 cups of the weird drink dun0 what the name lol ;/

Then we went down to catch our ride home x.x was horrible >.> no more taxi for us lol they hired vans >.> then the amount of ppl in my van was like wow -.- then when I said my address the driver also wow ~ -.-

Stupid van was trying do initial D drifting lol x.x had to hold on to sides when it turns >.> then sooo tired and they were like shouting here and there in the van took an hr++ and by the time I reach home was 3.45 >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment