Monday, September 14, 2009

AHAHA end of work at comex lol xd was tiring but fun I guess...but its something new lol xd made alot new frds too ;d

Today had sooo much nicer food for lunch and dinner lol xd maybe because its the last day ._. aaahaha had lunch alone T.T when I asked around no one wanted go eat lol T.T all become xian le ._.

Day1...2papers...day2...3papers...day3...3papers...day4...4papers!!! ;x 1 stack of papers = around 25customers LOL I made almost a 100 customer sales today xdd

Day1...5.4k...day2...6k...day3...5.6k...day4...5.6k lol >.> the quotas all are siao siao one ahahha 5.6k, 5.6k, 7.2k, 6.8k -.- only day2 managed to get quota by myself LOL ;/ split the amount 20 with Zol, Danny and Joel lol >.< $5 each ._. Held the stupid Hp bible book of few hundred pages for 40+ hours for the 4days >.> all my fingers become hard like stone x.x thumb hurting T.T then legs no feeling le ;d stand until lost the feelings liao ._.

Saw Oks today LOL so funny ;/ didnt really recognise him until he suddenly come tap me ._. botak AHAHAHA ;/ no lah abit hair growing back lerhs xdd so funny >.<>.< $$$ comes in LOL ;x was more than what I had expected xd alot more in fact lol ;/ ahahaa then had a weird guy asking us if we wanted to work in some 5-star restaurant lol ;/

No comments:

Post a Comment