Yet another boring day passed lol >.> today was mad ~_~ watch 20++ eps of love hina :/ I know its a old anime >.> just suddenly want to watch after hayden mentioned it yesterday ahahah
Had such a nice sleep until Arun woke me with his stupid sms telling me that he will not tell me details of the 'work' ? -.- sighh
Tomorrow meeting up with Arun to do his ... no idea what he wants >.> he duwan give me details T.T hope it better not be video caming him doing stupid tricks to pick up girls ._.
Sighhh feeling hungry now ~_~! I want drink milk tea suddenly lol xd ahahha...my left hand is being cooked by my laptop again >.> somehow I'm thinking that my laptop is getting hotter and hotter day by day and that the cooling fan is becoming more and more useless -.- waste of my $ buying it
Ahhh so tired ~_~ I want find a job!!! T.T sad alot jobs like need to give commitment then I not sure if I can make it if the pay is low and location far ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment