Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ahhh so tired and sick of reading 6p~_~2 understanding tests down left with 3...almost at the end of everything, changing class for semester 2...saddd

Just back from watching Orphan lol its so cool~;x so much gore ahaha loved to part where the mother said 'I'm not your fking mother' and kicks esther off with the animation of lots of blood etc etc LOL ! I'm becoming a sadist T.T

So tired after that, fell asleep when I lied on the bed._.woke around 7+ and ate dinner hmm...eggs with long beans and vegetable soup~then I realise... haven started studying for my Cog tomorrow~_~sadd need to rush 15 weeks worth of work in 3-4hrs-.-

Going eat with classmates 'last' time tomorrow~_~then watch Arun's black magic show at 7.30 ahaha wonder what kind of epic show he will put up ;x...then again I might not be able to see him LOL...well he is too...Arun colored ;x

Getting more and more nervous about my course changing as the time for me to send in the appeal is nearing and I had seen one of the programme chair's reply to Hayden 'Low Probability'...makes me wonder if I can manage to get in somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment